A highlight of what’s new in ERPNext Version 12.9.0 and Frappe Framework 12.6.0.
ERPNext v12.9.0 Release Note
ERPNext version 12.9.0 and Frappe Framework 12.6.0 were released this week.
- Pick List enhancements in Stock module:
- The purpose name for Delivery Against Sales Order has been changed to Delivery and will be patched for any existing records.
- If the purpose is “Delivery” then allow rows without Sales Order against them to be mapped to the Delivery Note.
- Update Current Stock button to update locations and quantity after Submit.
- Validations if Item Locations table is empty (on creation of Delivery Note, Stock Entry).
- Company-wise fetching of locations and quantity.
- Payment allocation on Payment Entry based on invoice Payment Terms, this will reflect in the Accounts Receivable report.
- Allow Tax Withholding Category selection at specific invoice level. Previously it was available only at Supplier level.
- Enhanced Employee Leave Balance report, added new columns for New Allocation and Expired Leaves.
- Tax Amount in Credit Note print format should be shown in positive.
- On saving a Contact linked with a Lead, update the contact info from Contact into the Lead.
- The Stock Balance report now has colors. Color coding depending on stock quantity and status.
- Accounting Dimensions in Period Closing Voucher.
- In BOM, allowed Price List in other than Company currency.
- For India, multiple income tax slabs are introduced to comply with government regulations.
- Account Type validation for accounts selected in Asset Category.
- On change of item in sales and purchase transactions, UOM should be reset based on the item’s default UOM.
- Target warehouse in Delivery Note and Sales Invoice should not be set based on user permission. Patch to fix affected records.
- Budget validation against an Accounting Dimension was missing.
- On change of qty in Stock Entry, the fields in base currency were not set for non-serialized items.
- Payment request not able to make against fees
- Cost Center renaming is allowed only from Cost Center form
- Accounts Payable report showing the advance amount of other company
- Item tax template set in the Item master is not fetched into the sales invoice and taxes are not shown in the offline pos.
- Validate duplicate creation of expiry ledger entry for carry forward allocation and patch to remove duplicate ledgers.
- In Repack entry, set rate for finished goods based on the cost of raw materials.
Frappe Framework Version 12.6.0 Release Notes
- Fixed calculation of dates and values for Dashboard Charts.
- Fixed and enhanced email thread system. New email threads were being created under certain situations.
- Data Import Beta will now properly handle date/time imports.
- Fixed Auto Repeat schedule date calculation for Daily and Weekly frequencies.
- Fixed an issue of assignments getting reopened on close.
- Fixed permission issue while creating new private files.
- Fixed an issue where Print formats were not retaining customization.
- Introduced checkbox option to text editor’s toolbar, now tick items which are done in your to do lists and other areas
- Now sidebar items for Web Form items will be accessible in mobile view
- Arrow on select fields is now clickable
- Made website footer stick to bottom even when there’s more or less content
- Fixed the issue of Multi Select List field being rendered multiple times in dialog
- Enabled two factor authentication for LDAP users, via email.