Leverage NetSuite Project Management for Efficient and Effective Automation of Services
With increased competition, stringent regulations and dynamic market forces, companies are compelled to streamline operations and manage costs effectively. Automation allows companies to manage work flows while improving productivity and reducing down time. People driven organizations such as professional services organizations must create a seamless interface between their people and clients. Information sharing, collaboration are some of the key criteria for success in a digitally driven world. The requirement for improved information visibility must span across all the processes in the organization.
Netsuite Project Management : End-to-end process Automation for Improved Services
UMS, a promising Netsuite Project Management solutions provider, offers end-to-end implementation services and support to cater to the dynamic growth requirements of organizations. With more than 40,000 organizations leveraging solutions across the globe, UMS delivers NetSuite’s pioneering solution that unifies ecommerce with your back office systems. NetSuite’s Project Management solution powers thousands of online businesses, helping them increase revenue and expand to new heights. Backed by our professional services, extensive partner ecosystem and dedicated support, Project Management helps you accelerate your growth and strategic objectives. As the world’s leading professional services automation solution, NetSuite Project Management supports the entire professional services delivery lifecycle from resource management and project management, to time and expense tracking, project accounting and advanced billing and invoicing, NetSuite with a powerful Software-as-a-Services (SaaS) suite.
Figure 1: Netsuite Project Management benefits
NetSuite Project Management helps you drive quick and tangible results including:
- Increasing resource utilization, project margins and on time project delivery while driving down IT costs, decreasing project accounting and overhead and expediting billing cycles
- Improves invoicing accuracy, streamlines revenue recognition and increases visibility into your services organization
- Empowers the mobile services organization with anytime, anywhere access in the cloud, supporting users wherever they are
- Provides real-time access for organizations with global services pools and multi-currency, multi-subsidiary, multi-taxation and multi-language requirements
- Helps identify the right resources for projects, regardless of their physical location, and enables easy billing in the project currency while accounting for the hours in the resource’s local currency—all from a single system